Get Into The Groove...

Nothing is better than a night out with your best girlfriends. However, aside from the actual 'going out,' there is something I find uniquely special about the time just before you set foot in the taxi. From prepping each others hair, to borrowing mascara, I firmly believe that singing along to a playlist of songs is mandatory in the 'getting ready' phase. Here are a few to get you revved up for that night out. Hairbrush optional.

'Get Shaky'- Ian Carey Project
"baby get shaky after school...oohhhh.."
We don't know what it's supposed to mean, but once you start singing, you don't really care.

'Love is a Battlefield'- Pat Benatar
"We are young, heartache to heartache"
Takes you back to a simpler time of leg warmers and too much hairspray.

'I Gotta Feeling'- Black Eyed Peas
"That tonight's gonna be a good night"
Pretty self-explanatory...

'Dance the Way I Feel'- Ou Est La Swimming Pool
"Stop breathing. Imagine none of this is real. Well I just dance the way I feel."
Good friends will never judge you on your bad dancing. Great friends will join in with the worm.


No comments:

Post a Comment